2009年4月13日 星期一

What's a bad /lucky day !?

Today, we had lots of activity,such as "26th Round Estate Run" ,"specking" and barbecue.In there , I feel very happy about this.Also,I feel very sad and dissapoint too.

I finished the"Round Estate Run"in 27:21 minutes,are you know who ran before me?Guess by yourself!!!Although I feel very angry(Is it?)I feel very,very,very.............happy.

The other special thingsis about the barbecue.After the "specking", it is 6:00pm.First ,I feel very worry because I can not find a place to sit.But......

'Come on!Cindy!'My best friend Joanna told me.So,I left my friends,and follow her.Lucky!Lucky!We sit a place who had someone there.They are my friends too.

After eat some food,we(about 8 people)played a game that I haven't played befoe,it is "Ture and dare"It is very interesting and exciting!We changed(!?) lots of secret.I feel very exciting.But, there was lots of unhappy things appeared.......

My god!The people who I like felt very angry.How could I do?I didn't know.When I saw he was sad,I felt sad too.Hope he will be happy again next day...........

However, I really feel very happy and suprised about today.Have a good day!Everyone!

沒有留言: