2009年5月16日 星期六

英文歌曲大贈送~

以下這首歌是送給A君(見狼A),這是我給他的信息:

"I'll Remember You"No secrets
It has been so long since we have talked
I hope that things are still the same
hoping they will never change

cause what we had can't be replaced don't let our memories fade away
keep me in your heart for always

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what you're going through
in my heart you'll always be,
forever babyI'll remember you

I promise you I won't forget
the times we shared, the tears we cried
You'll always be the sun in my sky

It may be fate that brings us back
to meet again someday
Even though we go se prate ways

You made me believe
that I can do almost anything
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything

I'll remember yooooou,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for yooooou,
no matter what your going through
in my heart you'll always be,
forever babyI'll remember you

If the day should come when you need someone
(you know that I'll follow)
I will be there
Don't ever let therebe a doubt in your mind'
cause I'll remember you, you.......

I'll remember you,
and baby that's forever true
you're the one that I'll always miss
never thought it would feel like this
I'll be there for you,
no matter what your going through
in my heart you'll always be,
forever babyI'll remember you
Forever baby, I'll remember you

接下來,以下這首歌是送給B君(見狼B),這是我給他的信息:

Cascada---Bad boy
Remember the feelings,
remember the day
My stone heart was breaking
My love ran away
This moments I knew I would be someone else
My love turned around and I fell

Be my bad boy,
be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don t be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don t need you in my life again
Won t you be my bad boy,
be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don t be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understandThat I don t need you again
No I don t need you again

You once made this promise
To stay by my side
But after some time you just pushed me a side
You never thought that a girl could be strong
Now I ll show you how to go on
Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don t be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don t need you in my life again
Won t you be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don t be my friend
You can be my bad boy
But understand
That I don t need you again
No I don t need you again

以下這首歌是送給C君(見狼C),這是我給他的信息:

Undress me

When I can't see right in your eyes
When I'm surrounded in the craziness of time
When you're understanding,
is trying hard to stand still
When I wear layers of my pride, you should

Undress me, undress me
Unlock this chain and set me free
Remind me to be myself
Undress me, undress me
Unleash my heart and make me see
When I become someone else

Whenever I'm trapped in this tide
When I forgotten that there is you and I
When your persuasion is fighting in a blindfold
when I wear my bad moods to my mouth, you should
Undress me, undress me
Unlock this chain and set me free
Remind me to be myself, myself
Undress me, undress me
Unleash my heart and make me see
When I become someone else
Like a rose without its thorn
Like a bird without a song
Like the fire without the flame
If there's a painless love, we wouldn't be the same

Undress me, undress me
Unlock this chain and set me free
Remind me to be myself, my self
Undress me, undress me
Unleash my heart and make me see
When I become someone else
Undress me, undress me
Unlock this chain and set me free
Remind me to be myself
Undress me, undress me
Unleash my heart and make me see

最後,以下這首歌是送給他們,這是我給他們的信息:

Listen to your heart- Cascada

I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

And there are voices
that want to be heard.
So much to mention
but you can't find the words
The scent of magic,
the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.
Listen to your heart, mm-mmmmmm
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

沒有留言: