There are so many memories for you and me,
That can make us feel so free.
It is strong as cake and cheese,
Somehow it is bursting as sea.
When I was young in Primary one,
My parents taught me the homework that I hadn’t done.
They taught me the truth,
and the way that I could improve.
When I was young in Primary six,
I would be separated with my comrade,
But please didn’t to be so sad,
because the memories wouldn’t fade.
Nowadays I was in Secondary two,
The golden time for me and you.
Don’t be scared about present or feared about future,
Just utilize the time to prove the truth.
There are so many memories for you and me,
Which support me to walk through,
Do you know why does memory is rarity?
It is include tears, tribulation and laugh!
BY:小夢~cindy~
I'm writing with kim fung!
沒有留言:
張貼留言